Searching the Data
Search and Filter the Database to Meet Your Exact Requirements.
Want to find all slot directors who work at properties with at least 500 slot machines in California, Nevada, and New Jersey? You can do it easily on GamingDirectory.com.
In fact, using GamingDirectory.com, you can filter and search for properties, owners and executives by several search criteria, including:
Location - Search by any world region, country, state, or province
Facilities - Filter properties by:
- Property Name
- Number of Slots, Table Games, Poker Tables, or Bingo Seats
- Casino Square Footage or Convention Square Footage
- Number of Hotel Rooms, Restaurants, Entertainment Venues, Parking Spaces, or Employees
- Whether the property contains a Sportsbook or Racebook
- Property Status - open, under construction, planned, or temporarily closed
- Gaming Property Type - casino or card room, horse track racino, dog track racino, horse track, dog track, casino cruise, cruise ship, and Jai-alai
Owner Information - Search by:
- Gaming Property Owner Name
- Native American Owned
- Publicly Traded
- Number of Properties Owned
Type of Executive - Search by:
- Department - Over 40 departments, including Beverage, Bingo, Cage, Casino Ops, Compliance, Conventions, Entertainment, Facilities, Finance, Food, Games, General Counsel, Gift Shop, Hotel, Human Resources, Internal Audit, Keno, MIS, Marketing, Mutuels, Officer, Player Development, Poker, Property Design, Public Relations, Purchasing, Race Book, Racing Ops, Retail Ops, Risk Management, Sales, Security, Simulcasting, Slots, Special Events, Sports Book, Surveillance, Upper Management, Wardrobe
- Titles - Choose from 35 different executive, management, tribal council, and board officer titles
What Our Customers are Saying
"I have used GamingDirectory.com for more than 10 years and have found it to be an invaluable resource. The team at Casino City Press is a pleasure to work with and we are always amazed at just how up-to-date and fresh all of their data and information is in all aspects of the industry. This is a tool we use on a daily basis and it has been crucial to helping us with existing and new business."
Larry T. Pelzer, VP Sales, North America, FSB Technology (USA) Inc.